True strength lies in Submission which permits one to dedicate his life, through devotion, to something beyond himself...
I am a Lifestyle, Financial and Professional Dominatrix of 4 years and counting.
I've been dominant as far as I can remember, always a little bossy and loved to be in control with all the attention on me. My parents had said I had "control issues" I hated being told what to do, I resisted all authority. Dating cocky, "dominant" boys in high school never worked out for me because I was too "stubborn" and "argumentative" and slowly I started picturing doing other things to them..How would it feel to tie them up, and stuff a pair of my dirty panties in their mouth and tell them that I faked every orgasm, and their little dick will never make any girl feel good..Though it didn't turn me on sexually, the kinky thoughts always gave me gratification, and a sexual power I could feel inside myself opening up.
Although I am young, it may make it seem I am unexperienced but I was introduced to the Pro Dominatrix lifestyle at the young age of 18.
I was introduced by a Pro Domina friend, she had been telling me for some time about her slaves and I had taken great interest, eventually she took me to a session with one of her slaves. I watched intently as she tied the fat pig to the bed and told him how small his dick was and we watched it raise...a whole 3 inches. She humiliated him, had him fuck and suck her strap on till her came all over the floor and she had him lick it up as we laughed. The next day I went out and bought my own strap on, that is how intent I had been on learning the fetish world..It was something new and fun and most of all Empowering.
Since then I have taken many slaves, with different arrays of kinks and interests. I have learnt all I can, and my skill set is like no other. I will leave your mind in shambles, you will know that there is no one above me. My style of domination varies on the energy of the slave I am torturing and teasing. I like to know your kinks and limits beforehand. I will accept them, in hope that you will also want to push those boundaries..at least those that aren't hard limits. There's nothing like a slave who finds joy and pleasure in nothing but pleasing you in any way possible. I don't like to make specific plans for my sessions mostly so DO NOT ask "What will you do to me, Mistress" because I do what I want, when I feel like it with no plan in mind. It is much more fun, when everything can be left to the imagination and it doesn't feel scripted. Dominance and Submission is something natural, I am not into forced. You should willingly do all I say for the power that I hold over you.
My genuine interest and love for what I am doing sets me apart from many other Pro Dominatrix, but also in the fact that dominance has become part of my lifestyle. I aim to live it, to take in slaves for full mind control. My nature now goes beyond being a Professional Dominatrix.
I do consider myself to be a kind domina, in the sense that your wellbeing is always close to heart but whilst taking advantage and using you for whatever I fancy. Though do not think it's about being used, it's about being OF USE. I always know what I want from you, and I know how to get it. I always strive to be my best, and your submission to me should come easily. The natural power I emanate will trap you, and bring you to your knees. I am not for everyone though, just the truly submissive, the ones who know they belong serving and have given up on thinking of a life anywhere else but at the feet of a Queen.
A Goddess, a savage, the One who gives your life meaning.
Outside of the kink world some of my interest include: (getting to know some of these for conversation will win you points)
- Cooking, nothing is more relaxing then making yourself a good meal. So suggestions to cook for me are a no no. I love cookbooks! This should probably read food in general, because I also love to eat at amazing restaurants. No that doesn't always mean the most expensive ones either.
- Hiking, one of the reasons I moved to Vancouver was the hiking trails, the nature, the ocean. Nature brings you closer to yourself, its hard to be mad or stressed when things around you are so beautiful.
- Reading, I've read lots from Jane Austen novels, The Bronte Sisters, game of thrones, lord of the rings, Shakespeare, CS Lewis, spirituality and paganism books. I love getting lost in books. I prefer to read fiction, I love fantasy and mystery books. I absolutely adored the Nancy Drew series when I was a kid.
- Spirituality, I am extremely spiritual though I was raised Christian. I believe heavily in crystal healing, natural medicines, astrology, chemical free foods and products, and an odd cross between Wiccan and Buddhism.
- Art, I took special art classes in high school and was able to really learn more then just the painting, drawing aspect. I was taught about Picasso (not a fan) and Van Gogh (love) Salvador Dali, the group of 7 etc...my favourite styles are Street Art, and Impressionism. I love Van Gogh, who is Dutch; as is my heritage.
- High Fashion, this was something I was taught young because I had a very proper grandmother. I wrote speeches on Coco Chanel and Dolce and Gabbana when I was a child, and have had a love of fashion and fashion designing since elementary school when I got my first sewing machine.
- Yoga & Fitness, staying fit is an important part of any bodies life. I've been practicing yoga since I was young but had stopped for awhile and am recently getting back into being a flexible doll again. I weight lifts and I love to swim.
- Video Games, and no I do not play call of duty. I hate strictly shooting games. I like the old school games (Pokémon, Zelda, I'll put sypro out there too) but currently love the unchartered series, batman Arkham series, assassins creed, skyrim. Action adventure and if it has some fantasy, even better.
- Music, I think I can sing, and you'd be smart to tell me how beautiful my voice is. My favourite styles are old school RnB & hip hop, alternative indie and rock music and rap. I also like punk, some old school rock, Nirvana and yes I know way more then "Smells like Teen Spirit" and most except country and AC/DC types. I even like classical, from Brahms to Tchaikovsky.